LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility whilst working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ essential harness is suitable for industry applications including scaffolding and warehouse work and ladder access.
The essential harness(basic entry level) features include:
- Australian designed and engineered. Paramount Safety Products is the name behind LINQ Height Safety Equipment and ProChoice Safety Gear.
- Frontal fall arrest attachment belay loops for improved comfort, balance and safety in the event of a fall.
- Chest strap positioned below the breast line to reduce the risk of throat and facial injury in the event of a fall.
- Rear Dee ring for fall arrest attachment.
- Functional 2 bar 3 bar buckles for chest and leg adjustment. Designed for zero slippage even during extended wear.
- Elastic tidy loops designed to retain excess webbing post adjustment. Interwoven reflectivity strips for increased low light wearer visibility.
- 30kN tenacity of webbing and UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1. Standard size.
The standard roof workers kit includes:
- 1 x Essential Harness - H101 1 x
- Shock Absorbing Webbing Lanyard
- Single Leg (2xsnap hook) - WLO1SNSN
- 1 x 15m Kernmantle
- Rope c/w Rope Grab and Thimble Eye - RKRG015 1 x Anchor Strap Endless 25mm 1.5m - HSASE2515 1 x Screw Gate Karabiner - KSGA x 2 1 x Kit Bag HSKB710
PRODUCT DATA SHEET:
Buy LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety
LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety Product Description
LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety is carefully designed and engineered to meet your needs for safety equipment. Designed for zero slippage even during extended wear. LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety is your kit of choice.
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $99 or higher. To qualify for free delivery address needs to be within Australia and to NSW, VIC & QLD states only. goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
JBS Purchases cannot be shipped via Australia Post as this is JBS policy not ours., please provide a street address.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above time frames, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will contact you to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on back order.
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.