LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility whilst working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ essential harness is suitable for industry applications including scaffolding and warehouse work and ladder access.
The essential harness(basic entry level) features include:
- Australian designed and engineered. Paramount Safety Products is the name behind LINQ Height Safety Equipment and ProChoice Safety Gear.
- Frontal fall arrest attachment belay loops for improved comfort, balance and safety in the event of a fall.
- Chest strap positioned below the breast line to reduce the risk of throat and facial injury in the event of a fall.
- Rear Dee ring for fall arrest attachment.
- Functional 2 bar 3 bar buckles for chest and leg adjustment. Designed for zero slippage even during extended wear.
- Elastic tidy loops designed to retain excess webbing post adjustment. Interwoven reflectivity strips for increased low light wearer visibility.
- 30kN tenacity of webbing and UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1. Standard size.
The standard roof workers kit includes:
- 1 x Essential Harness - H101 1 x
- Shock Absorbing Webbing Lanyard
- Single Leg (2xsnap hook) - WLO1SNSN
- 1 x 15m Kernmantle
- Rope c/w Rope Grab and Thimble Eye - RKRG015 1 x Anchor Strap Endless 25mm 1.5m - HSASE2515 1 x Screw Gate Karabiner - KSGA x 2 1 x Kit Bag HSKB710
PRODUCT DATA SHEET:
Buy LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety
LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety Product Description
LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety is carefully designed and engineered to meet your needs for safety equipment. Designed for zero slippage even during extended wear. LINQ Standard Roofers Kit (Essential Model) Product of Pro Choice Safety is your kit of choice.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 to NSW, ACT, QLD & VIC
Orders Under $100
$17.50 to QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC
$29 to SA
$39 to TAS, NT, WA.
Our Shipping rates may change from time to time. Your shipping rates will always show at checkout after you input your address.
ORDER PROCESSING GUIDE:
All other products that are NOT JB's wear will be processed within 2 business days.
All JB's wear orders 4-7 business days processing time.
Returns Policy Summary
Change of Mind
Unopened & in original condition can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. The Return Authority form must be completed within 7 days of receipt of goods to be eligible.
Opened & used
We do not issue refunds for opened and used products.
12 Month warranty on all products. Please refer to our Returns Policy & Returns Authority Form.
For all returns please complete the Returns Authority Form