Terms and Conditions
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
Best Buy Trade Supplies
1. IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THIS AGREEMENT: please read these summary of Conditions of Sale carefully
2. The goods are only sold subject to Best Buy Trade Supplies standard conditions of sale
3. By placing an order for the goods you are agreeing to be bound by these standard Best Buy Trade Supplies conditions and terms of this sale.
4. The conditions and terms of sale may be altered at any time by Best Buy Trade Supplies
5. SCOPE: The conditions herein apply to all orders placed by the Buyer with the Seller unless amended in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of the Seller. By placing any purchase order with the Seller, the Buyer accepts the conditions contained herein. The Seller’s failure to object to any breach of any term or condition of this Agreement by the Buyer shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these terms and conditions.
6. Please choose goods carefully as we can only offer refunds if goods do not match the description, the intended use or the size charts. We do not refund for incorrect choice but will gladly exchange within 7 days of purchase providing the product can be re-used and be sold in new condition including all packaging, manuals and accessories as new
7. A cancellation fee of 20% of total purchase price or a restocking fee of the greater of 20% of total purchase price or $20.00 applies
8. Check all goods carefully as later claims for damage may not be accepted
9. PAYMENT: Types of payments accepted are mastercard, visa, paypal. We don’t accept bank transfer or cheque the goods will only be dispatched when the sale has been paid by cleared funds.
10. EXECUTION OF ORDERS: Execution of orders is contingent upon the availability of goods and the absence of any extraordinary circumstances, which hinder or prevent such execution. Some products and services are not available in stock. We will offer an alternative or similar product or same product from a different supplier or we can offer a refund.
11. DELIVERY: Whilst the Company undertakes that every effort will be made to ensure that goods are delivered promptly, no liability will be accepted for delay in dispatch or delivery of goods. Any times quoted for delivery of goods are estimates only. The Seller shall not be liable for any costs or damages whatsoever in relation to the supply of goods. Delivery dates will be extended where delays occur due to matters beyond the Seller’s control until cessation of such matters. Delay in consignment of any part of an order will not relieve the Buyer of its obligation to accept or request a refund.
12. FREIGHT: Freight is payable by the Buyer unless free shipping is offered.
13. PRICES: All published prices include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
14. GOODS: All diagrams, illustrations, descriptions and dimensions appearing in the website are approximate and included for guidance only. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to make design or product alterations, or to discontinue any item as may be necessary without prior notification. The Seller shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred to the Buyer as a result of changes to product ranges, specifications, design changes or modifications, or changes in warranties.
15. POINT OF DELIVERY, PASSING OF RISK AND NON DELIVERY: The Buyer will pay for and take delivery at the Buyer’s nominated address. The Seller accepts no liability for damage to goods in transit or for non-delivery. Best Buy Trade Supplies’ responsibility for the goods ceases when the goods are handed to the carrier – this applies to goods lost or damaged in transit.
16. WARRANTY: In the event that title in the goods shall pass to the Buyer then as from the moment of passing of title the Seller warrants those goods only against manufacturers defects for a period of 90 days or as otherwise specified.
17. RETURNS: the Seller will not accept returns unless:-
a. Prior authorization has been given to the Seller in writing for the return of the goods
b. A 15 % restocking charge paid for “not wanted” or “incorrectly ordered” goods. A Minimum restocking charge of twenty dollars will apply.
18. DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the Website has been provided in good faith and whilst every care has been taken to ensure the information in the website is correct, Best Buy Trade Supplies does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. New development is continuous and published information may not be up to date. Specifications, information & descriptions are intended for general guidance only. The Website is published/distributed on the understanding that the authors, editors, publishers and printers are not responsible for the results of any action taken on the basis of any information contained and they are not engaged in rendering technical advice or professional service to the public. The publisher, authors, editors & printers expressly disclaim all liability for the results of action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained therein.
19. If you are a bulk user, service agent, reseller, installer, or an organization purchasing in commercial quantities you may be eligible for wholesale prices. To find out if you are eligible contact Best Buy Trade Supplies Business Opportunities on 0405 576 407.