LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility while working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ Tactician Multi-Purpose harness is suitable for several different applications including construction, scaffolding and warehouse work, towers and confined space.
- Large dorsal Dee ring
- Front belay loops
- Slotted Buckles
- Integrated Suspension Trauma Strap
- Shoulder Confined Space / Rescue Loops
- Tangle-free back mesh
- Backle padding for extended wear
- Large Pole strap Side Dees
- Adjustable waist belt with tool loop attachments
- Retro reflective detailing in webbing
- Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety.
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment.
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation.
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light
- Rear Barr D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest devices.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head.
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker.
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap.
- Comes with Suspension Trauma Strap: One-piece Webbing with a quick connection buckle for faster deployment and connection in the event of a fall.
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $75 or higher. To qualify for free delivery address needs to be within Australia and to NSW, VIC & QLD states only. goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
JBS Purchases cannot be shipped via Australia Post as this is JBS policy not ours., please provide a street address.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above time frames, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will contact you to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on back order.
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.