Venture outdoors in style with this JB's Layer Soft Shell Jacket. One of our best sellers in cooler Autumn & Winter!
Why are our JB's Layer Soft Shell Jacket prices so good? We don't have retail stores to maintain - we ship directly to customers Australia Wide from our large warehouse!
JB's Layer Soft Shell Jacket Details
- 94% Polyester for durability, and 6% Elastane for stretch
- 325gsm three-layer bonded soft shell fabric
- Four-way stretch fabric for unbounded movement
- Micro fleece lining
- Two zip-up pockets and an internal mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable elastic hem with toggles
- Waterproof to 8000mm rating
- Slim Fit
Not what you're looking for?
- Click on the link below for a full comprehensive work wear range. Please email us a product code and quantities required for a price.
- We also offer printing and embroidery service.
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $99 or higher. To qualify for free delivery address needs to be within Australia and to NSW, VIC & QLD states only. goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
JBS Purchases cannot be shipped via Australia Post as this is JBS policy not ours., please provide a street address.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above time frames, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will contact you to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on back order.
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.