- Wall brushes are suitable for a variety of applications and surfaces.
- The 70% violet colour PBT filament 30% short black golden colour PET filament
- Stainless steel ferrule
- Heat treated bristles stop the bristle from flaring so the brush naturally lasts longer
- Hard wooden handle for better durability
- Rounded bristles give you a smoother paint finish
- Suitable for use with all paints ideal for smoother surfaces. minimal splatter effect.
Cheap brushes usually have plastic handles or ordinary wooden handles. A plastic handle is much more brittle and easy to break. An untreated wooden handle will absorb moisture and expand and contract once dry. This reduces the life of the brush significantly.
Our hard wood handles have been treated to resist moisture and therefore significantly increase the life of your brush.
> Filament/Bristles (Brush hairs):
The PBT filament is designed to retain its stiffness in high temperature and humid environments. It has high resistance to abrasion and is much more durable and solvent resistant for easy clean-up and reuse. Cheaper/standard brushes will lose stiffness much quicker than ours and are effectively disposable.
> Ferrule (metal part that holds the brush hairs):
Cheap brush options use a tin ferrule. Our heavy duty brushes use stainless steel ferrules. Tin will bend and rust must faster than stainless steel, so for the tradie needing a heavy duty durable brush, having a stainless steel ferrule is definitely the best choice.
The stainless steel ferrules are thicker than standard/cheaper brushes maximising paint pickup and release and give you a smooth, even coverage.
> Which type of brush to use for which application?
- Sash Cutter: A sash cutter brush is designed for precision work. The filament length, blend and shape are optimised for this type of work. There are two kinds of sash cutter – flat or angled.
A flat sash cutter is ideal for doors, cupboards, furniture, fences, shutters or pipes.
An angled sash cutter is a perfect choice for window sashes, skirting boards and tasks where you have narrow surfaces or hard to reach corners.
- Oval Cutter: Oval shaped brushes are generally used for trim and edging. Like the sash cutter, they usually have a longer handle for better control and balance. The oval shape optimises paint holding and paint release. They are also ideal for applying clear polyurethane and varnish.
- Wall Brush (general use brush): A wall brush is suitable for a variety of applications and surfaces. It can usually hold more paint than more specialised types of brushes and it offers the flexibility needed to tackle bigger jobs. A wall brush is ideal for large wall areas, fences, ceilings, weatherboard and decks.
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $99 or higher. To qualify for free delivery address needs to be within Australia and to NSW, VIC & QLD states only. goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
JBS Purchases cannot be shipped via Australia Post as this is JBS policy not ours., please provide a street address.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above time frames, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will contact you to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on back order.
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.