This tray is designed with professional painters in mind it has the following features
- Deep tray
- Very sturdy
- 2 Brush holders
- Excess paint pourer
- Roller frame stabler when placed down
- Made with thicker plastic for extra strength
>>> Info to help you decide – Please read <<<
Fabric covers are typically used for semi-smooth surfaces and up to semi-rough applications. They pick up and hold more paint allowing for faster coverage. Beware of the cheaper options as they are prone to shedding leaving unsightly lint in your paint finish. Our fabric covers are lint-free and therefore give you a great clean finish.
- if you want the smoothest high sheen finish, then use microfiber covers but it will be a slower process as they don't hold and release the paint as well as fabric.
- If you want semi-smooth to semi-rough finish, then fabric will be your best bet for faster application and best result overall.
>> How long can I use the same paint roller cover?
- You can usually re-use the same roller cover for the same colour as long as you can wash out the paint completely after using. Once you find it hard to get all remains of the paint off the roller cover, it's time to change roller covers, otherwise you might end up with unwanted patterns in the paint once applied. If you're starting to apply a new colour or different type of paint, it is time to change rollers.
- The smoother roller covers (tighter nap) such as fabric and microfiber usually last much less than the rougher roller covers as it's much harder to wash out the paint. So we recommend you use one roller for every use.
>> What's the difference between PVC core and cardboard core?
- The cheaper roller covers have a cardboard core. The problem in having cardboard is that it can get wet and quickly falls apart cutting down the life of your roller cover. Our roller covers have a PVC core which means they will last much longer and are more reliable in the long run
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $75 or higher. To qualify for free delivery address needs to be within Australia and to NSW, VIC & QLD states only. goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
JBS Purchases cannot be shipped via Australia Post as this is JBS policy not ours., please provide a street address.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above time frames, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will contact you to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on back order.
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.