- All of the Anchor range has a unique comfort touch anti spatter nozzle. Ideal for use on roofing, aluminium windows, fencing, guttering and down pipes, railings, outdoor furniture, architectural metalwork and garage doors.
- Anchor Prime is an advanced range of primers that ensures superior adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and provides additional corrosion protection. The Anchor Prime range has many specialised primers suitable for metal, timber and plastic.
Anchor Shield Zinc Spray is a fast-drying protec6on
from corrosion with excellent long-term effect for
metals. In dry film, Zinc Spray contains a high 93%
zinc and zinc compounds. Adheres to almost all
metals, has a smooth and penetra6ng film. Can be
used in spot-welding and is heat-resistant up to
500C. Can be over painted
- In repairing damaged zinc layers
- In coa6ng drilling, cuUng and welding points
- As a conduc6ng intermediate layer in spot-welding
- As a primary coat for installa6ons at risk from
water and weather effects
- Everywhere metal must be protected from
Free delivery is only valid for orders to the value of $250 or higher. To qualify for free delivery, your delivery address needs to be within Australia, goods ordered must be available and in-stock, payment must be received, and valid delivery details must be provided.
Best Buy Trade Supplies will aim to dispatch your order within two business days. If a particular stock is unavailable for dispatch within the above timeframes, customers will be notified and either:
– The stock will be sent without the items that are unavailable. When the unavailable items become available they will then be sent separately.
– The entire order will be withheld until out of stock items return to stock.
Best Buy Trade Supplies uses Australia Post and Star Track. To obtain a quote and see how long it will take to get to your location, please call our sales team with the items you are looking to purchase and we will be able to provide you with those estimates.
Best Buy Trade Supplies use a flat rate charging system for delivery. If your items fall outside our weight restrictions or there is any change in the price, we will give you a call to discuss other options. These may range from other carriers, a different postage type or direct courier delivery.
Delivery can range from 3-5 days for most parts of Australia. For goods that are classified “Dangerous Goods” such as paints, thinners and anything flammable, these good can only be taken by a road carrier and can take up to 10 business days in remote locations. Metro locations can take up to 7 business days and if you’re in Sydney it should not take more than 3 business days.
Once you place your order, we will pack and book your parcel to be sent via our courier or Australia Post. Our sales team will then email you with a link and tracking number for you to keep track of your item delivery.
This time frame does not include Wallpaper deliveries or items on backorder. All Freight is done through Star Track and Australia Post
**In some cases we might contact you regarding delivery price.
If you are located in a remote area and/or purchase goods that are very heavy or bulky (e.g paint tins, heavy metal products, gap fillers, extension poles etc.), delivery price might vary. If you are not satisfied with the final shipping cost, unfortunately, we may have to issue a full refund and cancel your order.